Make your journey to ADHA 2019 one for the books by competing in our second annual Road Warrior Challenge! Grab your friends and colleagues and road trip to Louisville this summer!
How it works
- Register your team below and record your journey to ADHA 2019 on your phone or camera.
- Share your road trip experience and enter to win by tagging @YourADHA in your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram posts and using #ADHARoadTrip and emailing your photos and videos to email@example.com.
What you win
The Road Warrior Challenge grand prize winning-team will receive one free registration to ADHA 2020. Certificates and recognition will be awarded to winners in the following categories:
- The Wanderlust Travelers: The team who has traveled the furthest
- The Recruitment Warriors: The team with the most participants
- The Creative Road Trippers: The team with the best team name
- The Newbie Team: The team that brings a first-time conference attendee
Register your team here:
Please note * = Required Field
Registration for the Road Warrior Challenge will close Friday, June 7, 2019. All videos and photos must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, June 20, 2019 to be considered for any prizes.
RULES: By participating in this contest ADHA reserves the right to use any submitted photo in any publication or media for future educational and promotional activities/materials, without further notification or any compensation to you. For example, the selected images could assist in the promotion of future events and may be used in professional displays, advertisements, printed publications, and/or on websites and social media. You also acknowledge and agree to waive any right to inspect or approve any future educational and promotional activities/materials that may include your photographs.
CONTEST RULES: In order to enter participants must submit their road trip photos or videos via social media by tagging @YourADHA, using the hashtag #ADHARoadTrip and emailing their photos or videos to email@example.com. Posts must be set to public in order to enter. Submissions will be voted on by ADHA staff and one grand prize-winning team will receive one free registration to ADHA 2020. No purchase necessary. House of Delegates and Trustees are ineligible to win